Friday, July 15, 2011

Some Pictures From The Lane Motor Museum In Nashville, TN

The Lane Motor Museum in Nashville is a great place to visit. It is full of all kinds of cars you have never heard of and a few you will like a whole lot. They collect European cars and have a great collection of these. I took the family with me over the Independence Day weekend and everyone seemed to have fun. If you are ever in Nashville give them a look. In the meantime here are a few of the pics I took while I was there.


Some kind of cool small car that I have no idea of the maker.


This was made by Vespa in 1956. Yep, the same company that made the scooters.


And here is another view with a scooter next to it so you can get an idea of how small it really is.


I loved this old 50's VW, especially with that wild manual AC unit hanging on the passenger window.


A nice angle shot of some really old BMW's. They were a whole lot different than the current line up from this company ;-)

I have a lot more from this place. I'll post more later on.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool stuff there. If you go to a blog called "Kittens and Motorcycles", there is a link to a site called "Minutia-minicars and microcars"...something like that. I haven't perused the whole blog...but there is some tiny car stuff goin' on there. You'll know your at Hazel's blog when you get there...it's pink, and there are kittens and motorcycles...

    ReplyDelete